This section has been designed to provide useful resources to NGOs and civil society organizations who are currently working with WFP, as well as those who wish to pursue partnership.
- The Principles of Partnership were endorsed by UN and non-UN humanitarian organizations, including WFP, in 2007, providing a shared framework of principles for the humanitarian community.
- The Sphere Project establishes a set of minimum standards that WFP and NGOs have adopted to guide their humanitarian work.
Field Level Agreements (FLA)
The Field-Level Agreement (FLA) is to be used in all operations where non-profit, non-governmental organisations handle WFP resources or implement activities on WFP's behalf. To stay in line with WFP's changing portfolio of activities and regulations, the FLA format is periodically revised. The current version was introduced in December 2012.
To support staff and partners in utilising the latest FLA, the following pieces of guidance are available:
NEW! Guidance Material
General Conditions |f|
Special Conditions for Food Distribution (Annex 1-A) | f |
Special Conditions for Cash Distribution (Annex 1-B) | f |
Special Conditions for Vouchers Monetization (Annex 1-C) |f |
Special Conditions for Implementation and Monitoring of C&V Activities (Annex 1-D) | f |
Budget Template |f |
How to Work with WFP - Handbook
This handbook has been compiled to aid NGO partners in collaborating effectively with WFP. It is intended as a quick reference for all NGO partners engaged with WFP and its activities. The handbook draws on existing WFP policies & guidelines as well as specific samples from WFP country offices.
- Working with WFP English French Spanish Portuguese
- Creating a partnership English French Spanish Portuguese
- WFP activities: principles and NGO involvement English French Spanish Portuguese