13 September 2005
11 April 2005
In a joint article, Dr. Lee Jong Wook, director general of the World Health Organization, and James Morris, WFP executive director and special envoy of the UN secretary general for southern Africa, warn that treatment of HIV/AIDS demands an integrated approach to people's physical, nutrition and health needs.
- Food shortage crisis in Dadaab refugee camp Source: ABC News (Australia)
- Data drip: 'Smart' handpumps send signal that water has run out Source: The Guardian
- Kenya: Floods displace thousands, destroy crops Source: IRIN
- Insurance helps Kenya's herders protect against drought Source: CNN
- Mother Rescued From Slide Into Severe Malnutrition Source: Footcircles