19 September 2007
From West to East, some 1.5 million people have been caught in Africa's worst floods in decades. Use our quick guide to see how WFP is responding, region by region, country by country.
8 February 2007
As crises across Africa continue to dominate the humanitarian agenda, WFP has warmly welcomed a contribution from Turkey of US$ 2 million, for its operations in eight countries where millions face daily food shortages due to drought, floods, disease or conflict.
16 December 2005
WFP welcomes an aid package totalling JPY 940 million (US$7.9 million) from the Japanese Government to assist millions of people affected by conflict and natural disasters in a total of five countries in Africa.
- Rwanda: WFP Boss Tours Nkamira Centre, Reassures Refugees Source: allAfrica
- Rwanda: Govt Plans Meals for Schools Countrywide Source: allAfrica
- Rwanda: Grow Priority Crops First, Kalibata Advises Farmers Source: All Africa
- School feeding project to expand Source: The New Times (Rwanda)
- Premier advocates for commercial agriculture Source: The New Times (Rwanda)
- 16 September 2014 Children Around The Globe Are Back At School, So Are WFP School Meals
- 20 August 2014 Giving Refugees In Rwanda The Power Of Choice
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women