28 February 2006
WFP has called on donors urgently to provide funds to its Afghanistan operation, which is facing critical shortages in supplying food to 3.5million vulnerable Afghans.
31 January 2006
As international donors meet in London to discuss efforts to rebuild Afghanistan, the director of the UN World Food Programme in Afghanistan, Charles Vincent, explains the importance of the talks for ordinary Afghans.
8 November 2005
13 September 2005
5 September 2005
- Harsh winter takes toll on Afghan war displaced Source: Reuters Alertnet
- UN environmental agency to help Afghanistan combat effects of climate change Source: UN News Centre
- More than Lego: WFP's Factory-in-a-box Source: Devex
- The challenge of getting food to Afghan schoolchildren Source: The Examiner
- What It Means To Be A Mother In Afghanistan Source: Care2.com
- 16 October 2013 World Food Day 2013 (For The Media)