21 February 2013
Aleppo is home to more than 80 percent of Syria’s Armenian community, and those who are still there remain at the center of the battle for control of the country. (..) People there [in Aleppo] are dealing with shortages of food, medicine and electricity during the coldest winter in the Middle East in two decades.
- Armenia DEV 200128 Development of Sustainable School Feeding: A mid-term Operation Evaluation. Terms of Reference.
- Armenia Sustainable School Feeding Conference Report
- Armenia - Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Households, May 2010
- Armenia - Impacts of the Global Financial Crisis: Follow-up Study, March 2010
- 16 October 2013 World Food Day 2013 (For The Media)
- 11 September 2013 Armenia Gets Ready To Launch Its Own School Meals Programme
- 25 March 2013 WFP School Meals, Investing In Armenia's Children