5 January 2011
When tensions flared over the disputed presidential elections last month in Côte d'Ivoire, Peula Rachele, 31, and her four children fled across the border into neighbouring Liberia. WFP has launched an emergency operation to supply them and thousands of other refugees with nutritious food rations.
28 October 2005
- UN launches phone-based scheme to help poor Ivorians buy food Source: UN News Centre
- Giving Children a Chance in Post-Conflict Ivory Coast Source: Blogcritics
- LIBERIA-COTE D'IVOIRE: Refugees look for long-term solutions Source: IRIN
- Cote d'Ivoire: Tens of Thousands Remain Displaced in Western Côte d'Ivoire Despite End of Political Crisis Source: All Africa
- LIBERIA-COTE D’IVOIRE: Hope, hardship and hospitality Source: IRIN