8 February 2007
WFP has warmly welcomed a critical and timely contribution of 500,000 euros (US$648,000) from the Government of Spain that will allow it to resume vital food assistance to more than one million poor and vulnerable Cambodians.
11 August 2006
An International AIDS Conference in Toronto on 13 – 18 August, gathers together experts and people living with HIV to discuss how to combat the deadly disease. WFP will illustrate the necessity of good nutrition in fighting the disease.
1 December 2005
13 September 2005
- Malnutrition Costs Cambodia Millions, Say WFP, UNICEF Source: Khmer Times
- United States Promotes Child Nutrition and Development in Cambodia Source: Agence Kampuchea Presses
- Planned dams threaten Cambodia's food security Source: IRIN
- LG Visits WFP Programmes In Cambodia Source: Korea IT Times
- WFP Appeals for Food Aid for Cambodian Flood Victims Source: VOA News