In Cameroon up to 1 out of 3 refugee children from Central African Republic suffer from malnutrition, a recent United Nations assessment found. Kinday Samba, WFP senior nutritionist, was part of the assessment mission. We asked her about what she saw.
- 10 September 2014 EU Supports WFP’s Efforts To Assist C.A.R Refugees In Cameroon
- 16 July 2014 C.A.R. Refugee: ‘How My Life Has Changed’
- 11 July 2014 WFP Providing Food To Refugees Fleeing Violence In Nigeria
- C.A.R. Regional Impact Situation Report #4 25 June 2014
- Cameroun - WFP/UNHCR Evaluation de l'assistance humanitaire et de la situation des réfugiés centrafricains vivant au Cameroun, Juillet 2013
- The International Rise in Maize and Wheat Prices and its Potential Impact on Food Security in West Africa, August 2012
- Cameroon - Evaluation approfondie du programme d’assistance aux refugies Tchadiens de Langui (Nord) et Centrafricains dans les regions de l’Est et de l’Adamaoua du Cameroun, May 2012