4 December 2005
Yokohama - The Government of Japan confirmed today a contribution of US$ 1.4 million to WFP to help feed the hungry poor in Myanmar, Colombia, and Eritrea.
5 October 2005
Bogota - Millions of people displaced by years of conflict in Colombia are living in conditions of severe poverty and are in urgent need of humanitarian assistance just to cover their basic needs, according to a report by WFP and the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC).
30 September 2005
14 August 2005
Barcelona Soccer\'s reigning World Player of the Year Ronaldinho, the charismatic Brazilian renowned for his smile and his ability to score jaw-dropping goals, is to use his global celebrity to help WFP in its fight against child hunger, the agency announces.
19 May 2005
Panama At the request of the Government of Panama, WFP is supporting a two-day Regional Technical Consultation meeting to coordinate the agendas of the fight against hunger and malnutrition in Latin America and the Caribbean.
20 December 2004
Bogota As insecurity continues to rise in northern Colombia, increasing the number of internally displaced people, WFP appeals for US$1.2 million to cover the immediate needs of 350,000 internally displaced persons (IDPs), civilian victims of years of military strife in the country.
15 March 2004
Bogota- A senior WFP official expresses his concern about the plight of two million people who have become internally displaced persons (IDPs) due to armed conflict.
- WFP Participates in Social Responsability Panel Source: Corresponsables.com
- Colombia: Displaced, Founder, and Entrepreneur Source: World Food Program
- UN Radio Interviews WFP Colombia Deputy Director Source: anaemia
- WFP and the Ministry of Health launched a program to reduce anemia in children from 6 to 24 months Source: El Tiempo
- Food for Training for Displaced Persons Source: Tu Semanario (Colombia)
- WFP Emergency Preparedness and Response in Latin America and the Caribbean
- From Food Aid to Food Assistance -Working in Partnership: A Strategic Evaluation
- From Food Aid to Food Assistance - Working in Partnership: A Strategic Evaluation
- Ecuador - UNHCR/WFP Joint Mission for the Revison and Re-Evaluation of the Relief And Recovery Operation in Favor of Colombian Refugees in Ecuador, July 2011
- 27 August 2014 Colombia: Improving Food Security in La Guajira
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 24 October 2012 WFP Country Directors Hold Regional Meeting in Colombia