19 May 2005
Panama At the request of the Government of Panama, WFP is supporting a two-day Regional Technical Consultation meeting to coordinate the agendas of the fight against hunger and malnutrition in Latin America and the Caribbean.
20 December 2004
Bogota As insecurity continues to rise in northern Colombia, increasing the number of internally displaced people, WFP appeals for US$1.2 million to cover the immediate needs of 350,000 internally displaced persons (IDPs), civilian victims of years of military strife in the country.
15 March 2004
Bogota- A senior WFP official expresses his concern about the plight of two million people who have become internally displaced persons (IDPs) due to armed conflict.
- Vice-Minister Morales Meets with International Cooperation Delegates Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Colombia)
- El Espectador (Colombia) - In Search for the Perfect Recipe to Quell Hunger [in Spanish] Source: El Espectador (Colombia)
- WFP to improve the nutrition in the Department of the Atlantic Source: El Heraldo (Colombia)
- Colombia: UN sounds alarm about fresh floods in regions already suffering Source: UN News Centre
- US$500 million international aid to Colombia in 2009 Source: Colombia Reports
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 24 October 2012 WFP Country Directors Hold Regional Meeting in Colombia
- 25 September 2012 WFP Executive Board visit to Colombia
- 5 October 2010 Angela goes home