Maryelly and her baby Gilbran, beneficiaries of WFP's relief operations in the Departament of Caquetá in Colombia.
Maryelly Layton was seven months pregnant when she had to flee her community as a result of violence. Because of her precarious conditions, her baby was born prematurely, but thanks to its strength and WFP’s food Maryelly has recovered and also feed her baby.
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 24 October 2012 WFP Country Directors Hold Regional Meeting in Colombia
- 25 September 2012 WFP Executive Board visit to Colombia
- 5 October 2010 Angela goes home
- 23 June 2010 School Meals in Colombia