Sebastian, a WFP beneficiary explains to WFP's Carmen Guevara how the project has impacted his food security. Copyright: WFP/Gabriela Malo
Ecuador hosts the largest recognized refugee population in the region due to the large numbers of Colombians fleeing violence. WFP works with the governments of Ecuador and Colombia to provide food assistance to these people living along the border. Recently WFP staff working in Colombia met with WFP staff in Ecuador to exchange experiences on how to improve food and nutrition security to help displaced people and refugees rebuild their lives.
- 15 October 2014 WFP And The EU: Pushing For Zero Hunger Together
- 26 September 2014 Refugees Don't Need to Worry about Their Next Meal
- 25 April 2014 Charley Anderson sings for women’s rights in Ecuador
- 24 December 2013 Ecuador: ECHO Delegation Visits Refugees in the Northern Border
- 8 November 2013 A Fun Nutrition Fair in Quito
- 16 October 2013 ECHO Visits Colombian Refugees in the Ecuadorian Northern Border