At the market stalls, ECHO-WFP's labels identify which products have the highest nutritional value. Copyright: WFP/Luis Romero
Colombian asylum seekers crossing the Ecuadorian border face difficult conditions. To meet their basic needs and promote their integration in Ecuadorian communities, the World Food Programme (WFP) carries out a humanitarian operation that provides the most vulnerable with food and protection assistance. Read the story.
- 24 December 2013 Ecuador: ECHO Delegation Visits Refugees in the Northern Border
- 7 November 2013 A Fun Nutrition Fair in Quito
- 16 October 2013 ECHO Visits Colombian Refugees in the Ecuadorian Northern Border
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 14 March 2013 Women in Ecuador --The Road To Equality
- 13 December 2012 Ecuador: PepsiCo Visits WFP Work in the Northern Border