14 October 2005
Despite continuing bad weather in the wake of Hurricane Stan, WFP food aid is reaching some 87,000 families in Guatemala and 77 beneficiaries in El Salvador ...
13 April 2005
Guy Gauvreau argues that providing meals at school is the most efficient way to ensure economic and social development - the only way to create sustainable peace and stability in a country like Haiti.
- Ecuador: 5 Communities Protect the Moorlands of the Imbabura Province Source: By Grupo El Comercio
- The economics of food subsidies: Feeding expectations Source: The Economist
- Why Food Vouchers Are a Policy Worth Considering in Developing Countries Source: The Economist
- Santa Elena Provincial Government and WFP start food and nutrition security project Source: Santa Elena Provincial Government (Ecuador)
- WFP Signs Agreement With Imbabura Authorities In Ecuador Source: Provincial Government Website (Ecuador)
- 24 December 2013 Ecuador: ECHO Delegation Visits Refugees in the Northern Border
- 8 November 2013 A Fun Nutrition Fair in Quito
- 16 October 2013 ECHO Visits Colombian Refugees in the Ecuadorian Northern Border