National and municipal government representatives along with community leaders receive the delegation of the UN Executive Board, in the community of Monte Sagrado, Ahuachapan Department.
Copyright: WFP/Luis Penutt
Executive Board representatives from six UN agencies (UNDP/UNOPS/UNFPA, UN Women, UNICEF and WFP) visited the community of Monte Sagrado, in the municipality of Apaneca. Recently, the community has experienced a rapid growth in unemployment due to coffee rust, which has affected the food security of nearly 13,000 families.
- 11 September 2013 Third Puch Marathon in El Salvador
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 21 December 2012 El Salvador: An Innovative Education Strategy
- 5 December 2012 Nourishing El Salvador Helps Fight Chronic Undernutrition
- 19 October 2012 El Salvador: Australian Delegation Visits WFP Warehouse
- 11 May 2012 For Struggling Mother, The Answer Is On The Farm
- 22 December 2011 Australia's Foreign Minister, Kevin Rudd, Visits El Salvador
- 3 November 2011 Central America Floods (For The Media)
- 3 November 2011 WFP Response To Flood Emergency In Central America