1 February 2006
An online charity auction of athletics memorabilia staged by the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) raises over US$30,000 for WFP, the UN Children's Fund UNICEF and the Food and Agriculture Organization.
13 September 2005
5 September 2005
12 April 2005
Addis Ababa, 12 April 2005 - The future of three million Ethiopians in need of food aid is in jeopardy, with malnutrition rates on the rise and funding for humanitarian operations in Ethiopia drying up, WFP has warned.
- Lesson From A Famine: Markets Matter Source: Huffington Post
- Ethiopian farming co-ops begin record food delivery to UN for national relief efforts Source: UN News Centre
- Water-hungry Indian villagers find new reservoirs of solidarity Source: The Guardian
- Ethiopia: Safe water - a glass half full Source: IRIN
- Audio slideshow: A tale of two Ethiopian women fighting hunger Source: BBC News