27 October 2005
19 October 2005
5 September 2005
Geneva WFP Executive Director James Morris calls on members of the World Trade Organization (WTO) to recognise the importance of food aid and support it as they negotiate agricultural trade reform.
18 April 2005
San Salvador - The Executive Director of WFP, James Morris, has called for continued support from the governments and the private sector in Central America to eradicate child hunger as the best way to overcome poverty in the region.
18 March 2005
Yokohama WFP welcomes an aid package of some JPY 1.954 billion (US$ 19 million) from the Japanese Government to assist refugees, internally displaced persons and victims of natural disasters and poverty in Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- Canada, Guatemala Partner on Zero Hunger Pact Source: 1000 days.
- Poor people have got a right to be angry Source: The Guardian
- 72 tonnes of food aid for quake-struck Guatemala: WFP Source: Reliefweb
- IICA strengthens partnership with World Food Programme Source: Estrategia y Negocios
- Guatemalan government might enact national food emergency Source: The Guatemala Times
- Central America PRRO 200490 Restoring Food Security and Livelihoods for Vulnerable Groups Affected by Recurrent Shocks in El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua: An Operation Evaluation. Terms of Reference
- Seasonal Monitor
- School Feeding- WFP’s role in Latin America and the Caribbean
- The Market Monitor
- 22 August 2014 Guatemala: A Story of Resilience