22 November 2005
WFP welcomes a contribution from the Government of Japan of US$200,000 to the agency’s emergency operation to feed the victims in Guatemala hit by Hurricane Stan.
24 October 2005
20 October 2005
14 October 2005
Despite continuing bad weather in the wake of Hurricane Stan, WFP food aid is reaching some 87,000 families in Guatemala and 77 beneficiaries in El Salvador ...
10 October 2005
Floods and landslides in the wake of Hurricane Stan, combined with an earthquake off the coast of El Salvador as well as a volcano, have killed at least 617 people throughout Central America and Mexico.
- Poor people have got a right to be angry Source: The Guardian
- 72 tonnes of food aid for quake-struck Guatemala: WFP Source: Reliefweb
- IICA strengthens partnership with World Food Programme Source: Estrategia y Negocios
- New tropical storm forming in rain-soaked Central America Source: Xinhua
- Guatemalan government might enact national food emergency Source: The Guatemala Times
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 26 March 2013 Howard G. Buffett And Eva Longoria Visit Guatemala
- 30 November 2012 Guatemala: Food Relief Reaches Chichicastenango After the Earthquake