WFP Steps Up Assistance to Meet Urgent Food Needs of Families and Communities Affected By Ebola
The United Nations World Food Programme is scaling up its operations to provide food to around 1 million people living in restricted access areas in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone.
- 18 September 2014 Ebola – Scaling up Emergency Food and Nutrition Assistance in Guinea
- 29 June 2011 WFP in Guinea
- 18 June 2008 Guinea food distribution
- 11 September 2014 WFP's Response To Ebola Emergency
- 4 September 2014 'Running Hard To Contain Spread Of Ebola Virus' [Interview]
- 2 September 2014 WFP Steps Up Emergency Assistance And Logistical Support In Fight Against Ebola