Distribution of take home family rations to patients living with HIV/AIDS.
Many people living with HIV/AIDS worldwide are not able to get enough to eat. Health complications mean that many lose their jobs and their livelihoods are threatened. In Haiti, WFP plays a crucial role in protecting patients being treated for HIV/AIDS and their families by ensuring that the food they receive contributes to their health, safety and dignity.
- 28 November 2013 Haiti: UNASUR Pledges an Extra $250.000 for School Feeding
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 21 August 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 29
- 20 August 2013 Haitians Pave Their Own Path To Paradise
- 22 July 2013 Famine Food Legends #1: Haitian Mud Cakes
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 21 December 2012 Hurricane Sandy Brings Hardship for Haitian Families
- 20 December 2012 Haiti: “When the Bell Rings, It’s Like a Traffic Jam”
- 29 November 2013 Haiti: Protecting People Living with HIV/AIDS, One Bag of Rice at a Time
- 25 November 2013 Haiti: WFP to Buy 1.750 Metric Tons of Locally Produced Rice
- 22 November 2013 WFP Launches New Nutrition Strategy For Latin America And Caribbean