14 February 2007
From Afghanistan to Haiti, WFP is on the frontline of crises across the globe. Find out the latest from these crisis hotspots with WFP's operation update.
9 November 2006
Laughter and nutritious food through WFP's school feeding help Haiti's schoolchildren face life in the poorest country in the western hemisphere. Anne Poulsen looks at the work of "Clowns Without Borders".
22 September 2005
Images from New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina are almost identical to those from Haiti after Tropical Storm Jeanne struck one year ago. The lives of many of the victims in Gonaïves are still in ruins, says Pedro Medrano, WFP's Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean, in an article which first appeared in the Miami Herald.
14 September 2005
13 April 2005
Guy Gauvreau argues that providing meals at school is the most efficient way to ensure economic and social development - the only way to create sustainable peace and stability in a country like Haiti.
- Drought, poor harvest to worsen Haiti food crisis - WFP Source: Thomson Reuters Foundation
- Drought, poor harvest to worsen Haiti food crisis – WFP Source: Reuters
- UN Seeks $17 Million to Address Haitian Food Crisis Source: Bloomberg
- Sustainable Ecological Business Development in Haiti Source: Huffington Post
- Drought and tropical storms hinder food supply in Haiti, UN says Source: UN News Centre
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 21 December 2012 Hurricane Sandy Brings Hardship for Haitian Families
- 21 December 2012 Haiti: “When the Bell Rings, It’s Like a Traffic Jam”