From left to right: Ambassador of Brazil Zenick Krawctschuk, Minister of Social Development Hilda Hernandez, the Minister of Agriculture and Livestock Jacobo Regalado, and WFP Representative Miguel Barreto.
TEGUCIGALPA. – In conjunction with the formal delivery of a donation of more than 8.000 metric tons of rice to be used for school meals, the Ambassador of Brazil to Honduras Zenick Krawctschuk participated in a symbolic event, also attended by the Minister of Social Development Hilda Hernandez, the Minister of Agriculture and Livestock Jacobo Regalado, and WFP Representative Miguel Barreto.
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 7 February 2013 The Vice President Opens a Grain Processing Plant
- 10 December 2012 NURSERY – MARCOVIA, CHOLUTECA
- 27 November 2012 Honduras: School Meals in Miskita Communities
- 16 October 2012 P4P Field School in Yoro
- 8 August 2012 Honduras: US Ambassador Visits WFP-USAID Projects
- 26 July 2012 Feeding Tomorrow's Athletes Around The World
- 21 June 2012 WFP and the First Lady of Honduras Help Local School
- 1 May 2013 Latin America And The Caribbean Progressing In The Fight Against Hunger, Still Not Enough
- 17 April 2013 Central American Countries Launch a Series of Simulations For Responding To Disasters And Emergencies
- 22 March 2013 Honduras: Farmers Receive A Grain Processing Plant Donated By The EU And WFP