Robert Vinelli on behalf of FUNAZUCAR and Pasqualina Di Sirio, Woorld Food Programme Country Director, signed the Annual Agreement. Copyright: WFP/Debora Bonel.
Sugar Is Life Foundation (FUNAZUCAR) and the World Food Programme (WFP) join once again to tackle malnutrition in Honduras serving more than 40,000 people with the donation of 42 metric tons of sugar.
- 8 September 2014 Honduras: WFP-COPECO Distribute Food to Drought-Hit Communities
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 13 June 2014 Hunger Challenge Honduras: “Zero Hunger Walk 2014”
- 11 September 2013 Honduras: WFP Assists Poor Farmers Affected By Coffee Rust
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 7 February 2013 The Vice President Opens a Grain Processing Plant
- 10 December 2012 NURSERY – MARCOVIA, CHOLUTECA
- 27 November 2012 Honduras: School Meals in Miskita Communities
- 26 November 2014 WFP Honduras Orange Dress
- 11 November 2014 Honduras: FUNAZUCAR Continues to Support WFP in its Fight Against Malnutrition
- 26 September 2014 United States Donates $10 Million to Assist Central Americans Hit by Drought and Coffee Rust