2012 was a historically ground breaking year for World Food Programme’s relationship with the government of Indonesia. 2012 was when the government of Indonesia and WFP formally signed a new partnership framework which moved us away from a donor-recipient one to a more equal partnership through a multiyear cost sharing agreement. 2012 was also when the Indonesian government became a full-fledged donor to WFP, making a contribution of US $ 2 million to one of WFP’s global operations. Furthermore, in 2012, Indonesia was again the second largest supplier in dollar value for our programmes worldwide. In the last two years, WFP purchased over $ 210 million worth of commodities from Indonesia to support food and nutrition insecure people in Africa and Asia.
- INDONESIA - The Provincial Food Security & Vulnerability Atlas (FSVA) of Nusa Tenggara Barat (NTB) Province 2010
- 9 June 2014 Indonesia: Behind The Scenes With MetroTV
- 6 February 2014 Hungry Planet Episode 33
- 12 March 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 25
- 4 December 2012 Indonesia: First School Meals Programme In Jayapura