Copyright: WFP/Marcus Prior
In July 2012 WFP resumed its “Nutrition Support to Women and Children in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK)” operation, which seeks to combat continued hunger and undernutrition among children and their mothers, and restore and rebuild livelihoods. WFP’s operation targets 2.4 million of the most vulnerable women and children – as well as food insecure families – in the most food-insecure parts of the country.
- 19 September 2012 DPRK (For The Media)
- 11 September 2012 Floods Bring Devastation To DPR Korea
- 15 September 2011 Hungry Planet: Episode 8
- 12 September 2011 The Face of Hunger in DPR Korea
- 11 August 2011 Combating Malnutrition In DPR Korea
- 30 June 2011 DPR Korea: A Glimpse Beneath the Rice Bowl
- 3 November 2010 Josette Sheeran Visits Children's Home In DPRK
- 4 September 2008 DPRK, new plan to feed hungry
- DPRK: Monitoring and Evaluation Bulletin Report - Second Quarter 2014
- Quarterly Monitoring And Evaluation Bulletin (Q4 2013): "Nutrition Support Programme For Children And Women In DPRK"
- DPR Korea: Performance Assessment Of WFP's 'Nutrition Support To Women And Children' Programme
- Performance Assessment of WFP's operation in DPR Korea "Nutrition Support to Women and Children (PRRO 200114)