South Africa’s Director General of International Relations and Cooperation, Ambassador Jerry Matjila, discusses school meals with WFP Country Director Mary Njoroge.
Copyright: WFP/Tsitsi Matope
A top official from South Africa sees for himself the impact of his country's donation on hunger relief in Lesotho and, in particular, the big difference it has been making for school children.
- 5 March 2014 Cash for Assets Changes Lives in Lesotho
- 15 August 2013 WFP Hunger Advocate Yudhika Sujanani Visits Lesotho
- 10 April 2013 Improved Nutrition for Pre-School Children in Lesotho
- 28 February 2013 Food For Work Brings Hope in Lesotho Village
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)
- 26 November 2012 Food Eases The Strain On Lesotho Families Hit By Drought
- 6 November 2012 School Meals For Lesotho's Hungry Children