Masenate Bereng says two failed harvests mean they have little food (Copyright: WFP/David Orr)
Like many others in Lesotho, the farmers of the country's southern highlands are reeling from two consecutive crop failures. WFP is among the UN agencies helping them meet their immediate food needs...while also working to finding longer-term solutions to their problems which many associate with climate change.
- 10 April 2013 Improved Nutrition for Pre-School Children in Lesotho
- 28 February 2013 Food For Work Brings Hope in Lesotho Village
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)
- 26 November 2012 Food Eases The Strain On Lesotho Families Hit By Drought
- 6 November 2012 School Meals For Lesotho's Hungry Children