31 January 2011
A cross-sectional survey was designed to provide reference data for monitoring the outcomes of the nutrition programme in the four districts of Thaba-Tseka, Mokhotlong, Qacha’s Nek in the mountains and Berea in the lowlands. The main objectives of the survey were:
- To determine levels of household food security (FCS) and their stress as measured by the Coping Strategies Index.
- To understand livelihoods and income and expenditure patterns of households.
- To determine the contribution of gardens to household livelihoods and food security.
- To determine nutritional status of people living with HIV and TB and their treatment adherence.
- 10 April 2013 Improved Nutrition for Pre-School Children in Lesotho
- 28 February 2013 Food For Work Brings Hope in Lesotho Village
- 30 November 2012 South Africa Crisis (For The Media)