25 February 2015
This report is prepared by the Humanitarian Country Team/Office of the Resident Coordinator in Mozambique. It covers the period from 09 to 23 February 2015.
- The power supply to the northern Mozambique and the traffic over Licungo bridge has been restored;
- The logistic capacity in Zambézia province was reinforced through the arrival of Helicopter with 3 metric tons load capacity;
- In Zambézia province there are 44,114 households affected and 39,946 ha of crops lost;
- A cholera outbreak has been confirmed in Tete, Nampula and Niassa provinces, northern Mozambique, with a cumulative of 3,478 cases and 37 deaths since 25 December 2014; The outbreak in Tete province is very serious considering that in Tete municipality alone, over 534 cases of cholera were reported in one week (from 08/02 to 16/02/2015),
- 13 February 2015 UN Mozambique: Delivering As One
- 25 January 2015 WFP Responds To Floods In Northern And Central Mozambique