31 December 2008
The Market Watch is a monthly publication produced jointly by:
- WFP - World Food Programme
- MoAC - Department of Agriculture, Agribusiness Promotion and Marketing Development Directorate (ABPMDD)
- FNCCI - Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industries
- CIPF - Consumer Protection Interest Forum
The aim of the Market Watch is to provide up-to-date information on market developments in Nepal. It monitors price and supply conditions in rural and urban markets across Nepal.
9 October 2008
This assessment provides information on price changes for the most commonly consumed staples and their potential
impacts on the cost of the basic food basket.
31 July 2008
High food and commodity prices pose a serious challenge to Nepal’s economy. There is a serious risk of stagflation, an economic condition of low growth, high unemployment and rising prices.
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists
- 10 June 2014 Nepal: Tackling Hunger Through Innovations
- 9 January 2014 ECHO Visits Bhutanese Refugee Camps In Eastern Nepal
- 17 December 2013 Nepal: Village Water Project Lightens Burden On Women