Comunidad Rural La Ermita, Jinotega, Nicaragua.
Copyright: WFP/Sabrina Quezada
Sabrina Quezada, Communications Officer in Nicaragua, loves to go to the field to meet WFP project participants. She did not hesitate to go to the field when the WFP Office in Washington, D.C. asked her to interview a mother and participant of the school meals programme. The interview was part of a Michael Kors’ campaign on Mother’s Day in the United States to support WFP School Meals. When Sabrina asked Fatima, her interviewee, about her dreams, her answer left Sabrina speechless.
- 3 July 2015 Emergency Simulation in Nicaragua
- 19 June 2015 Celebrating World Environment Day
- 24 April 2015 Nicaraguan Farmers Receive Support from Canada
- 5 March 2015 Women are the True Heroes of Humanitarian Work
- 30 September 2014 WFP And Nicaragua’s Army Prepare For Emergency Response
- 16 September 2014 Children Around The Globe Are Back At School, So Are WFP School Meals
- 10 September 2014 Nicaragua Receives Japan’s Valuable Rice Contribution