28 February 2013
Newsletter containing the most recent activities of WFP in Nicaragua.
24 October 2012
October Newsletter containing the most recent activities of WFP in Nicaragua.
17 August 2008
Overall, WFP’s Gender Policy 2003-2007 surpassed those of many comparable organizations. Going forward, the evaluation team submitted five sets of recommendations:
1. take immediate steps to communicate WFP’s commitments to women and gender equality;
2. build gender mainstreaming capacities by extending and deepening training and expert guidance;
3. re-orient the roles and headquarters, country offices and regional bureaus;
4. make more funding available at the country level; and
5. complement the gender balance use of targets with building capacities and commitments among hiring managers and identify systems issues.
- 4 November 2013 Nicaragua: Women Celebrate World Food Day
- 25 October 2013 Nicaragua: Preparing for the Next Emergency
- 10 October 2013 Nicaraguans Celebrate Their Corn’s National Identity
- 10 September 2013 Saudi Arabia Supports School Feeding in Nicaragua