12 December 2007
Carla Van Kampen decided to combine her love of food and experience as a journalist with her work at WFP to write a cook book of recipes from WFP’s field offices. The result is "What the World Eats: A Collection of Everyday Recipes from the United Nations World Food Programme".
18 June 2007
WFP has thanked the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 720 metric tons of dates donated to support WFP’s beneficiaries in Syria.
- Food rations distributed to besieged Damascus areas Source: Global Post/ AFP
- U.N. Orders Both Sides in Syria to Allow Humanitarian Aid Source: The New York Times
- Harper offers new aid in Jordan, but sees no end to flow of Syrian refugees Source: The Globe and Mail
- Iran ready to help UN send aid to Syrian people Source: Press TV
- In pictures: In Syria, delivering relief among the chaos is a tall order Source: The Global and Mail
- 13 February 2014 Central African Republic: Airlifts Deliver Critical Food Assistance
- 13 February 2014 WFP Food Distribution In Homs (For The Media)
- 12 February 2014 Syria: Aid Convoys Bring Relief To Besieged Old City of Homs