20 June 2005
Kabul - WFP is providing emergency food aid to devastated communities in Afghanistan\'s northeastern province Badakshan, where a hailstorm and heavy flooding have so far killed an estimated 29 people, injured 40 and destroyed over 1,000 homes.
14 April 2005
Dushanbe - WFP welcomes a cash contribution of US$950,000 (JPY100 million) from the Japanese Government to assist vulnerable and food insecure households in Tajikistan.
8 April 2005
Ankara - WFP welcomes a cash donation of US$1.8 million from the Republic of Turkey which will go to assist the agency\'s operations in Niger, Mali, Mauritania, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone and Guinea.
18 March 2005
Yokohama WFP welcomes an aid package of some JPY 1.954 billion (US$ 19 million) from the Japanese Government to assist refugees, internally displaced persons and victims of natural disasters and poverty in Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
- WFP helps poor Tajik families Source: Central Asia Online
- Tajikistan faces food insecurity risk, WFP says Source: Central Asia Newswire
- Tajikistan: The Struggle to Build National School Feeding Source: Blogcritics
- WFP to help Tajik TB patients Source: Central Asia Online
- WFP to launch ground-breaking operation to help TB patients Source: Asia Plus (Tajikistan)
- 16 March 2012 WFP Shows Off Children's Art For Tajikistan New Year
- 5 April 2011 A very happy New Year in Rasht
- 24 February 2011 From Russia with love
- 31 July 2010 Overcoming TB in Tajikistan, with help from WFP