14 September 2005
19 August 2005
18 August 2005
Brussels - WFP welcomes a cash donation of five million euros from Belgium which will allow the agency to provide urgently needed food to the Democratic Republic of Congo, Tanzania, Niger, Mali, South Sudan, Zimbabwe and Malawi.
25 October 2004
Dar Es Salaam Faced with severe funding shortages, WFP is forced to cut food rations to some 400,000 Burundian and Congolese refugees living in 13 camps in western Tanzania.
- UN-backed team celebrates International Women’s Day atop Mount Kilimanjaro Source: UN News Centre
- Nepalese women climbers set out to break male dominance of mountaineering by scaling 7 peaks Source: The Washington Post / AP
- All-female team of climbers set to climb Mount Kilimanjaro Source: UN News Centre
- Tanzania's nutritional status under spotlight Source: IPP Media - The Guardian
- Combating poverty through school meals Source: IPP Media / The Guardian (Tanzania)
- 3 February 2014 Canada And REACH Are Securing The Future Of Children And Women
- 7 January 2014 Hungry Planet Episode 32
- 19 December 2013 Fighting Malnutrition in Tanzania