17 May 2006
Walk the World fever is sweeping Tanzania as thousands of people gear up for a five-kilometre charity walk in seven cities and towns around the country, ahead of Sunday's global march against child hunger.
13 March 2006
16 December 2005
WFP welcomes an aid package totalling JPY 940 million (US$7.9 million) from the Japanese Government to assist millions of people affected by conflict and natural disasters in a total of five countries in Africa.
- UN-backed team celebrates International Women’s Day atop Mount Kilimanjaro Source: UN News Centre
- Nepalese women climbers set out to break male dominance of mountaineering by scaling 7 peaks Source: The Washington Post / AP
- All-female team of climbers set to climb Mount Kilimanjaro Source: UN News Centre
- Tanzania's nutritional status under spotlight Source: IPP Media - The Guardian
- Combating poverty through school meals Source: IPP Media / The Guardian (Tanzania)
- 6 March 2015 Shipping Tanzanian Maize To Somalia
- 5 March 2015 Holding Up The Sky
- 2 September 2014 'Zero Hunger: A World Without Hunger' By Child Artists