WFP Gambia Country Director Vitoria Ginja, Programme Assistant Lindsay Roe and WFP Ambassador Against Hunger Howard Buffett.
WFP Ambassador Howard Buffett recently visited The Gambia, where he met with high-level officials and saw WFP school meals in action. During his visit, Buffett made a financial commitment to support a local procurement feasibility study. The aim of the study is to highlight the role of local markets in school feeding programmes, thereby contributing to the establishment of a national school feeding programme owned and managed by The Gambian Government.
- 29 April 2013 WFP School Meals In The North Bank Region Of The Gambia
- 21 November 2012 WFP launches pilot cash transfer in The Gambia
- 20 May 2011 Beneficiaries in the Gambia
- 11 March 2013 WFP Ambassador Against Hunger Howard Buffett Visits The Gambia
- 20 September 2012 Brazil Donates 5,000 Metric Tons Of Rice To WFP Emergency Operation In The Gambia
- 8 August 2012 Sahel Crisis: Country By Country