In the first week of February 2014, WFP launched massive voucher redemption events in 4 municipalities in Colombia. This photo gallery records the events in Monteria (Cordoba), involving recently displaced Embera-Katío indigenous families, and in Puerto Asis (Putumayo), where more than 300 families benefitted from this voucher programme.
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 24 October 2012 WFP Country Directors Hold Regional Meeting in Colombia
- 25 September 2012 WFP Executive Board visit to Colombia
- 5 October 2010 Angela goes home
- 23 June 2010 School Meals in Colombia
|Beneficiary needs (mt)||13,003|
|Beneficiary needs ($US)||21,239,371|
- 21 February 2014 Colombia: Displaced Families Redeem "Virtual Vouchers"
- 5 February 2014 Miguel Barreto: New WFP Regional Director for Latin America and the Caribbean
- 5 February 2014 Colombia: Displaced, Founder, and Entrepreneur