The humanitarian community in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) relies on the United Nations Humanitarian Air Service’s (UNHAS) to reach remote areas, support national disaster responses, as well as carry out emergency evacuations of humanitarian aid workers.
- 22 July 2014 Searching for Safety in Democratic Republic of Congo
- 27 June 2014 WFP Calling: What Did You Eat Today?
- 10 June 2014 Supporting Victims Of Sexual Violence In DR Congo
- 6 June 2014 How WFP, FAO And IFAD Fight Hunger in D.R. Congo
- 13 March 2014 Refugees From CAR Spill Into Neighbouring Congo
- 7 March 2014 Food Assistance to CAR Refugees in Northern DRC
- 4 December 2013 WFP Forced To Cut Food Assistance In DR Congo
- WFP Burundi Situation Report #6, 26 June 2015
- WFP Burundi Crisis Regional Impact Situation Report #05, 22 June 2015
- WFP Burundi Crisis egional Impact Situation Report #04, 15 June 2015
- Revolutionizing Data Collection - World Food Programme and Nielsen Use Scalable Mobile Surveys in Today's Changing Technological Landscape, June 2015