School meals: the smiles say it all.
While some displaced families return to their areas of origin in DRC, others remain in camps in the hope that the security situation will improve in their village. We meet four people living in Mugunga camp near Goma.
- 22 July 2014 Searching for Safety in Democratic Republic of Congo
- 27 June 2014 WFP Calling: What Did You Eat Today?
- 10 June 2014 Supporting Victims Of Sexual Violence In DR Congo
- 6 June 2014 How WFP, FAO And IFAD Fight Hunger in D.R. Congo
- 13 March 2014 Refugees From CAR Spill Into Neighbouring Congo
- 6 March 2014 Food Assistance to CAR Refugees in Northern DRC
- 4 December 2013 WFP Forced To Cut Food Assistance In DR Congo
- 11 November 2014 Four Portraits of Displaced Persons Living In Camps In Democratic Republic Of Congo
- 29 August 2014 From Child Gunman to Social Educator: WFP food forges social cohesion and supports peace process in Eastern DRC
- 12 August 2014 UN World Food Programme Celebrates ‘Heroes Among Us’ On World Humanitarian Day