Coypright: WFP/Alejandro Lopez-Chicheri
Monday, January 12th marks the 5th anniversary of the magnitude 7 earthquake that devastated much of Port-au-Prince and its surrounding cities. In just 35 seconds over 230,000 people lost their lives, approximately 300,000 were injured and 2.3 million were displaced. Within hours of this deadly quake, the World Food Programme (WFP) was on the ground responding.
- 26 May 2014 Haiti: Partnering for Progress
- 7 February 2014 Swiss Ambassador to Haiti Visits WFP Cash for Assets Project
- 16 January 2014 Haiti School Meals: Feeding Futures and Nourishing Minds
- 28 November 2013 Haiti: UNASUR Pledges an Extra $250.000 for School Feeding
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 21 August 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 29