"A healthy mother will deliver a healthy child into this world,” says Orance, a 34-year-old mother of three.
Photo: WFP/Micha Sumule
Health activist, breastfeeding motivator and mother, Orance Banunaek shares her experience as a health cadre volunteer in Noeana Posyandu in East Nusa Tenggara.
- 12 March 2013 Hungry Planet Episode 25
- 4 December 2012 Indonesia: First School Meals Programme In Jayapura
- 5 November 2012 Hungry Planet: Episode 21
- 26 July 2012 Feeding Tomorrow's Athletes Around The World
- 12 December 2011 Indonesia: Enjoying School Meals In NTT
- 2 November 2011 Indonesia: High Food Prices, The View From The Market
- 11 June 2011 Why is WFP at WEF?
- 12 November 2010 Tsunami Disaster in Mentawai
- 4 July 2005 After the Tsunami
- 17 October 2013 On World Food Day, WFP Says Investment in Nutrition is Key to Unlocking A Better Future
- 16 August 2013 WFP And Local Government Celebrate Indonesia Independence Day With School Meals Cooking Contest
- 31 July 2013 WFP And BNPB Strengthening Indonesian Disaster Response Capacity Through Joint Logistics Assessment