14 year-old Njara, a mentally disabled child living in the south-west of Madagascar.
Copyright: WFP/Andosoa Ranaivomahefa
In Tuléar, a highly food-insecure region of southern Madagascar, many vulnerable children fetch water instead of going to school. WFP is working to ensure their families realize the importance of education.
- 27 November 2013 European Union Helps School Meals In Madagascar
- 20 November 2013 Cash for Work Produces Smiles in Madagascar
- 12 September 2012 Hungry Planet: Episode 19
- 8 August 2012 Japanese Donation Arrives In Madagascar
- 24 February 2012 Helping Victims Of Giovanna In Madagascar
- 12 April 2011 Cyclone response
- 20 November 2009 Climate and Hunger in Madagascar
|Beneficiary needs (mt)||34,514|
|Beneficiary needs ($US)||28,407,033|