Andrea Orozco fries the corn tortillas at the modest and small kitchen. WFP/Julissa Aguilar
Andrea Orozco, kindly nicknamed by her students as “Andreíta”, is the one responsible for the lunch time meals at Santa Marta School in the rural community of Guineo, which is located 280 kilometers east of Managua.
- 30 April 2013 Nicaragua: International Workers´ Day
- 26 April 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Panama
- 8 March 2013 Nicaragua: The Faces of Women in Nicaragua
- 18 February 2013 Nicaragua: First Meeting of Women’s Cooperatives
- 18 February 2013 Nicaragua: P4P Prepares the 2013 Annual Operating Plan
- 13 February 2013 Nicaragua Celebrates Food Security and Nutrition Fair