Philippines: 5 Things You Need To Know About “Momsie”
In partnership with the World Food Programme (WFP) Philippines, the Food and Nutrition Institute (FNRI) recently launched “Momsie,” a Filipino-made, locally-produced supplementary food.
- 23 June 2014 Philippines: The Faces of Zamboanga
- 3 December 2013 Philippines:The Logistics Of The Haiyan Response
- 29 November 2013 Philippines Operations (For The Media)
- 24 November 2013 Typhoon Survivor: "Water Up To My Chest"
- 23 November 2013 Emergency Telecommunications Cluster (ETC) Deploys to Tacloban
- 19 November 2013 WFP And IOM Chiefs Visit Typhoon-Hit Island
- 17 November 2013 Typhoon Haiyan: WFP Response in Pictures
- 17 November 2013 WFP Executive Director Meets Survivors Of Typhoon Haiyan
- WFPs Use of Pooled Funds for Humanitarian Preparedness and Response (2009 - 2013). Terms of Reference.
- Philippines PRRO 200296 Support for Returnees and Other Conflict Affected Households in Central Minanao, and National Capacity Development in Disaster Preparedness and Response: An Operation Evaluation
- Philippines - Typhoon Haiyan: Multi-Cluster Needs Assessment, December 2013
- Profile: WFP Typhoon Haiyan Assistance