Aziz, a displaced Syrian in the northwestern city of Qamishly, carries his youngest son Ahmed. He tries to stay positive for his children's sake.
Copyright: WFP/Hussam Al Saleh.
The continuing crisis in Syria has left countless people homeless and jobless. As the conflict grinds on, many families move from one place to another, seeking safety and a way to support themselves. Aziz’s family, which is from Aleppo, has migrated across Syria, then into Iraq and then back again to Syria.
- 13 February 2014 Central African Republic: Airlifts Deliver Critical Food Assistance
- 13 February 2014 WFP Food Distribution In Homs (For The Media)
- 12 February 2014 Syria: Aid Convoys Bring Relief To Besieged Old City of Homs
- 6 February 2014 Syria: Airlifts Provide A Food Lifeline For The Most Vulnerable
- 13 January 2014 Amid a Cold Winter in Damascus, WFP Delivers Life-Saving Food
- 10 January 2014 Syria: Feed A Child. Save a Life.
- 9 January 2014 WFP Head Meets Displaced Families Inside Syria