Customers buy Tanzanian-grown leafy vegetables at the WFP Farmers Market. Copyright: Osse Greca Sinare.
WFP Tanzania Supports Urban Farmer and Vendor Gathering
In May 2013, WFP Tanzania sponsored its first Farmers’ Market in Dar es Salaam, featuring more than 15 vendors from around the country.
- 18 October 2013 Dancing for Nutrition in Tanzania
- 13 September 2013 Farmers Market Blooms In Dar Es Salaam
- 25 March 2013 SADC Countries Help Somalia
- 20 March 2013 Mt Kilimanjaro Team Visit WFP School
- 15 January 2013 Ambassador Lane VisitsTanzania Food Security Projects
- 2 October 2012 Building a Hunger-free Future in Tanzania
- 9 December 2013 Queen Máxima And Senior UN Officials Visit Ethiopia And Tanzania To Highlight The Role Of Financial Inclusion In Improving The lives Of Rural Poor
- 17 October 2013 On World Food Day, WFP Says Investment in Nutrition is Key to Unlocking a Better Future
- 5 August 2013 Helping Tanzania's Urban Millers Tackle Malnutrition