A woman living with HIV in Burkina Faso receives her monthly food ration.
Copyright: WFP/Peter Jourdan
WFP supports more than 12,000 people affected by HIV in Burkina Faso. In addition to providing nutritional support, WFP helps them start their own businesses so they can sustain themselves and their families.
- 6 December 2013 In Burkina Faso, School Meals Raise Enrolment, Improve Nutrition
- 26 September 2013 Hungry Planet: Episode 30
- 23 August 2013 Burkina Faso: Reforestation in the North
- 23 August 2013 WFP Burkina Faso Launches Cash Transfers for Malian Refugees
- 12 August 2013 Burkina Faso: The Story of Hadiatou Diallo
- 7 August 2013 WFP Burkina Faso Launches Blanket Feeding