Farmers weighing 50kg of locally-produced maize ready for purchase by WFP's P4P initiative in Nzara, Western Equatoria State of South Sudan. Copyright:WFP/George Fominyen.
South Sudan has a huge agricultural potential that remains untapped. WFP is working through its Purchase for Progress (P4P) initiative to help smallholder farmers develop business skills.
- 13 December 2012 WFP and Renault Trucks Together on a Road Trip
- 14 September 2012 Food Falls From The Sky In South Sudan Air Drop
- 7 September 2012 South Sudan Air Drop In Action
- 20 August 2012 South Sudan Food Airdrops (For The Media)
- 17 August 2012 Air Drops In South Sudan Reach Refugees With Food
- 17 August 2012 "We're Helping Families In South Sudan Feed Their Children"
- 16 August 2012 Preparing For An Air Drop In South Sudan
- 2 August 2012 New wave of refugees need food in South Sudan
- 5 July 2012 A Year in South Sudan