There are three "Keys To Solving Hunger" -- what are they? The first key we unveiled last month was 'Nutrition'. What's the second key? We'll be unveiling a new "key" through a short film each month until June 2013 - and we want you to discover them with us! And, to make the discovery more fun, this time we're giving away two special WFP Tote Bags. So get your pencil and paper at the ready and click play!
How To Join (Trivia Contest Period #2 runs from 21 to 31 May 2013)
1. Watch this YouTube video
2. Using either your Twitter or YouTube account (in this video's comment section), answer this trivia question: "Along which river is the 7km wall being reinforced?"
3. When you answer the question from your Twitter or YouTube account (video comment section), make sure you mention @wfp_asia and use the #wfpasiafilm along with your answer in your Tweet or in the YouTube comment section of the video. -- *This is very important for you to qualify for the contest. And for Twitter users, for your Tweet entry to be valid, you must also follow or be a follower of @wfp_asia on Twitter.*
Good luck and see you on Twitter and YouTube!
Keep reading below for the detailed terms and conditions of this films trivia contest.
Trivia Contest Terms And Conditions
1. No purchase, donation or payment of any kind is required to join or win the Trivia Contest which is organized in connection with the WFP Asia Keys To Solving Hunger Films. A purchase, donation or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning.
2. To enter the Trivia Contest, you must be a natural person of legal age in the jurisdiction of your legal residence at the time of entry. Officers, employees, representatives and agents of the World Food Programme (WFP) and their immediate family members and members of the same households (whether related or not) are not eligible to join or win the Trivia Contest.
3. There will be three (3) rounds of Trivia Contest corresponding to each of the three (3) Keys To Solving Hunger Films. The second round of the Trivia Contest begins at 12:00am Bangkok time on 21 May 2013 and ends at 11:59pm Bangkok time on 30 May 2013 (the “Trivia Contest Period”). The succeeding Trivia Contest rounds will be announced accordingly on this page and on the @wfp_asia Twitter account.
4. To join the Trivia Contest, simply watch the film featured above (also on this YouTube link) and answer via Twitter or YouTube (in the video comment section) the trivia question tweeted by @wfp_asia. Mention @wfpasia and the #wfpasiafilm hashtag in your Tweet or in your answer in the comment section of the YouTube video to qualify during the Trivia Contest Period. No third party entry or entry through automatic, programmed, robotic service or similar means are permitted.
5. A minimum number of a hundred (100) eligible entries is required for the prizes to be awarded. In the event that the minimum number of eligible entries is not received during the Trivia Contest Period, the Trivia Contest Period may be extended for up to thirty (30) days at WFP's sole discretion.
6. One Tweet or one comment on YouTube per person only. For your Tweet entry to be valid, you must also follow or be a follower of @wfp_asia on Twitter. All entries must be received during the Trivia Contest Period. Entrants who tweet or comment multiple times will not be disqualified from entry but will be entered for only one chance to win the prize.
7. Prize: WFP Tote Bag (produced in Cambodia by a small, women-owned company that transforms recycled materials into useful products. Design: Green with WFP logo on both sides). There will be wo (2) winners for this Trivia Contest Period.
8. Each eligible entry submitted during the Trivia Contest Period will be entered in a random drawing to determine the potential winners of the prize of the second round of the Trivia Contest and that will take place on or before 4 June 2013. Succeeding random drawing schedules for the next Trivia Contest rounds will be announced accordingly on this page and on the @wfp_asia Twitter account.
9. Questions? Tweet us @wfp_asia.
Additional Legal Terms And Conditions
1. By entering the Trivia Contest, you warrant that you have read and agree to be bound to these Official Rules and that you are not prohibited from participating in the Trivia Contest.
2. Potential winners will be announced on @wfp_asia’s Twitter by approximately 4 June 2013. If a potential winner does not respond to such notification within two calendar days of first notification attempt, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected at random at WFP’s discretion from among the remaining eligible entries. WFP shall not be responsible for: (i) the failure of a potential winner to receive WFP's tweet for any reason, or for the inability of such potential winner to respond to WFP's tweet for any reason; (ii) failed, returned or misdirected notifications due to inaccurate or deactivated Twitter handle provided by an entrant; and (iii) submissions and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received, in whole or in part, by WFP.
3. In order to receive the prize, you must warrant that you are of legal age in the jurisdiction of your legal residence at the time of entry and fully able and competent to agree to these Official Rules and participate in the Trivia Contest. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by authorized account holder of the Twitter handle used to join the Trivia Contest at the actual time of entry regardless of the individual that submitted the entry. You may be required to show proof of identification and legal age and/or proof that you are the authorized account holder of the Twitter handle associated with the winning entry and/or to sign and return complete to WFP any such documents as WFP may reasonably require in order to claim the prize.
4. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Trivia Contest Period.
5. Entries not in compliance with these Official Rules are disqualified. WFP shall have the absolute right to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules without any notice to the person attempting to join. WFP reserves the right to take appropriate action if illegal conduct is suspected. All entries become the property of WFP. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the potential winner fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of corresponding prize or does not meet the eligibility or other requirements of the Trivia Contest, such prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries at WFP’s discretion.
7. Specifics relating to the prize not specified herein are at sole discretion of WFP. The prize will be delivered by WFP by certified mail. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by WFP, the winner is solely responsible for any costs, expenses, taxes and custom fees due in connection with the prizes, their delivery and use. The prize may not be transferred or assigned, except at the WFP's sole discretion. No cash value or substitution of the prizes will be permitted or provided, except that WFP, in its sole discretion, may provide a prize of comparable characteristics. WFP will not replace a lost or stolen prize. Prize must be accepted as awarded and entrants hereby acknowledge that WFP has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty or representation, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability or fitness to a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by their supplier.
8. You acknowledge and agree that WFP will not be responsible for any problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic, including, but not limited to, computer, network, electronic, hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability or jumbled transmissions, or service provider or website accessibility or availability, traffic congestions or unauthorized human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Trivia Contest. WFP reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate or modify the Trivia Contest without advance notice in the event WFP believes, in its sole discretion, any such problem has occurred and thereafter to re-commence such Trivia Contest, if at all, only at such time(s) and upon such terms and conditions as WFP shall deem reasonable under the circumstances.
9. You acknowledge and agree that WFP, and its respective officers, employees, agents and representatives will not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to your participation in this Trivia Contest, or acceptance or use of the prize awarded, and/or based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Your agree to release and discharge WFP, its respective officers, employees, agents and representatives from any liability arising from or related to the Trivia Contest, including without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. These Official Rules and any dispute arising here from shall be exclusively governed by general principles of law, to the exclusion of any single national system of law. Your agree that WFP shall retain full authority, in its sole discretion, to interpret and administer these Official Rules, and to be bound by all decisions and interpretations made in good faith by WFP.
11. Nothing in these Official Rules shall imply a waiver, expressed or implied, by the WFP, the United Nations or any of its Agencies or Organizations of any privileges or immunity enjoyed by them under the 1946 Convention on Privileges and immunities of the United Nations, the 1947 Convention on Privileges and Immunities of Specialised Agencies, customary, international law, international and national agreements and local law nor would constitute or be construed as their acceptance of the jurisdiction of the courts of any country over disputes arising out of these Official Rules.
12. The Trivia Contest is organized by WFP which doesn’t endorse any prizes, products or services in connection with this Trivia Contest.