Market Update: October - November 2015
- Economic indicators reflect a growing Ukrainian economy although at very low rates.
- Harvest under favourable weather conditions indicate a robust agricultural sector performance although at lower rates compared to 2014.
- The labour market situation remains tense, despite signs of recovery.
- Market data indicate a commodity market disintegration in NGCA.
- Decreased availability of food items in NGCA in November compared to the summer period.
- The exasperating financial situation of the majority of general population in NGCA and IDPs in GCA of Donbas remains one of the major concerns.
- Further price increase are expected during the winter season.