Members of “Debasseu", a women's group in western Côte d'Ivoire, work on a WFP Food for Assets project. WFP/Marie Josiane Ogou
A women’s group in western Côte d’Ivoire is participating in a WFP Food for Assets gardening project that is empowering its members and providing nutritious foods for their households.
- 14 December 2012 Côte d’Ivoire: Food for Work Project in Action
- 7 July 2011 Displaced Women in Cote d'Ivoire Thank WFP
- 18 May 2011 Recovering from the Violence in Cote d'Ivoire
- 10 May 2011 Shipping Fresh Supplies For Displaced Ivorians
- 20 April 2011 Help For Ivorian Refugees Stranded In Liberia
- 11 April 2011 Côte d’Ivoire: Help Arrives For Families On The Run