A participant in the Cash for Assets project explains how the agricultural technique of 'diguettes' is a sustainable one that will help rice cultivation. WFP/Isabel Pike
A Cash for Assets project in Burkina Faso is helping farmers improve their food security status. Under the project, community members receive cash to purchase locally available food in exchange for work on vital new infrastructure, in this case, for rice cultivation.
- 18 April 2013 Nutrition Activities In The East Region Of Burkina Faso
- 19 March 2013 WFP Executive Director Visits Burkina Faso
- 19 September 2012 Canadian Minister for International Cooperation visits Burkina Faso
- 8 August 2012 Burkina Faso launches cash intervention
- 8 June 2012 Food Crisis In Northern Burkina Faso
- 28 May 2012 Building Resilience In Burkina Faso